Realty hot spot series: Connectivity, infra plus points of properties in Mayur Vihar, Delhi
This well-connected Delhi locality has several schools, hospitals, banks and other public places.
Mayur Vihar is 24 KM away from the airport, 8 KM from the nearest railway station and 2 KM from the Noida link road.
A 1-BHK (613 sq ft) house costs an average of Rs 53.1 lakh and a 4-BHK (1,760 sq ft) home costs Rs 1.64 crore.
Rs 6,840-13,390 per sq ft
Airport: 24 km
Railway station: 8 km
Noida link road: 2 km
- Developed residential area in east Delhi, comprising a mix of CGHS and DDA flats with excellent social infrastructure.
- Proximity to office hubs of Noida and well connected to major job hubs in central Delhi and Gurugram.
- Hosts several schools, colleges, hospitals, clinics, markets, sports complexes, gyms, banks and public parks.
- Key infrastructure includes international schools, super speciality hospitals, malls, etc.
- Sound connectivity through Noida link road, DND flyway, Delhi-Meerut expressway and Blue and Pink Metro lines.
Grocery Stores 16+
Petrol Pumps 10+
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)