The TiE-Woxsen Entrepreneurship Development Program 2017 will train 20 start-ups through a six day workshop including knowledge sharing sessions by the faculty of Woxsen School of Business and seasoned entrepreneurs and captains of industries from diverse sectors. The application deadline for the program is June 20.
According to Sreedevi Devireddy, executive director, TiE Hyderabad, "This program is a journey where the participant will be taken through the complete cycle of entrepreneurship. Starting from business-plan framework, defining a target audience, validating a business idea, building consistent marketing plan, to the funding options for the venture. Post the workshop, the shortlisted start-ups will be presented to potential investors for funding.”
Under this program, 20 start-ups would be chosen and the programs would be conducted from July 14-16 and July 28-30th.
Pradeep Mittal, president, TiE Hyderabad, said, “Today’s start-up trend tells that many start-ups are not seeing the light of the day as the mortality rate is increasing. This can be caused by many factors. The most important one being preparedness of the start-up founder along with his perseverance which needs to be continuously nurtured. This program is one step towards this nurturing”.
- Hyderabad civic poll: Counting of votes begins on Friday
- India's first wilderness park opened near Hyderabad
- Modi to visit Bharat Biotech's facility in Hyderabad tomorrow
- Bengaluru, Hyderabad lead in contract job opportunities: Survey
- REEL unveils 19.8-MW project for Hyderabad
- Sunrisers Hyderabad earn last spot in IPL playoffs