Govt's Rs 25,000 crore realty fund can only help 6% of stalled constructions
Govt’s Rs 25k cr realty fund to salvage stalled housing projects will only help 6% of stalled constructions.
DP World and India's NIIF to invest up to $3 billion in transport, logistics
The money will target acquiring assets and developing projects in sea and river ports, freight corridors, special economic zones etc.
Centre to consider suggestions on disinvestment, winding up NIF
The commission noted that there is considerable merit in the union government dispensing a small share of proceeds of disinvestment to the states.
NIF's innovation award for schoolchildren named after A P J Abdul Kalam
National Innovation Foundation said its prestigious IGNITE awards will be named after the former President APJ Abdul Kalam, who passed away on July 27.
Government authorises NIF to buy shares of PSUs
The NIF will also be used to recapitalise PSU banks and public sector insurance companies, an official release said.
Government to take up NIF rejig plan
The government is expected to take up a proposal to alter the nature of the National Investment Fund.
No plans to change NIF guidelines: Finmin
Ruling out any plans to restructure the National Investment Fund (NIF), the government today said the proceeds from disinvestment of the NHPC and Oil India Limited (OIL) will be credited to the NIF.
Britannia in tie-up talks with NIF for biscuits, health drinks
After Future Group tied up with NIF, Britannia Industries has expressed interest in NIF’s patented herbal food products.
Future Gr, NIF tie up to commercialise indigenous innovations
India's largest retail house Future Group today announced a tie-up with National Innovation Foundation (NIF) to commercialise grass-root ideas by creating products to be sold at its outlets.
NIF won’t be scrapped, hints FM
Union finance minister Pranab Mukherjee, when questioned by newspersons about reports suggesting that the NIF was likely to be dismantled, expressed his ignorance.
Selloff freeze hits NIF
With the fate of National Investment Fund (NIF) uncertain due to the derailment of government’s disinvestment plans, revival of sick PSUs may cost the exchequer a fortune.
Centre finalising guidelines for NIF
The department of disinvestment is finalising the investment guidelines for the National Investment Fund.
Govt nod for operationalisation of NIF
Government on Thursday cleared the proposal for operationalization of the National Investment Fund (NIF) and paved way for using 75 per cent of its income to finance social sector projects while leaving rest 25 per cent for reiviving Central PSUs.
After NIF burial, selloff money to fill fiscal hole
In an attempt to reduce the fiscal deficit that has to be met through borrowings, the finance ministry plans to set aside the proceeds from selling state-owned shares in public enterprises.
NIF to get corpus from Power Grid IPO
Investment fund to benefit from IPOs of 3 power companies, including NHPC & Power Grid.
Copyright © 2019 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service