BSE:526921 | NSE:21STCENMGMEQ | 58888:twan | IND:Financial Services - Misc | ISIN code:INE253B01015 | SECT:Financial Services
The Company History page lists out the major events in chronological order for Twentyfirst Century Management Services Ltd.
|Company History - Twentyfirst Century Management Services Ltd.|
1986 - The Company was incorporated in March mainly for undertaking
Computer related activity and to cater to inhouse requirements.
The company was promoted by Sunder Iyer, J. Chandramouli and
- The Company is engaged in the business of computer related consultancy services, financial services related activities and merchant banking, etc.
1991 - The Company Undertook to diversify into other financial services and became category III Merchant Banker.
1992 - On 12th August, it was upgraded to category III merchant a dealer in OTC Exchange and obtained membership of National Stock Exchange in May 1994 for capital markets.
- The Company got itself upgraded at OTC Exchange from dealership to Sponsorship in June 1994. The Company has a publication division.
- 1,00,000 shares issued to promoters, directors etc.
1993 - The Company became a sponsor in the OTC by upgrading itself from dealership to membership. Also became a member of the NSE in wholesale and debt market.
- In July, a fullfledged Corporate finance department was formed to provide various financial services like leasing, hire purchase, ICDS, bill discounting etc.
1994 - 35,00,000 No. of equity shares issued by promoters, directors etc. 40,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each were issued at a premium of Rs 60 per share during February 1995 of which the following were allotted on a firm basis: (i) 10,50,000 shares to promoters, directors etc., (ii) 11,82,000 shares to NRIs/OCBs on repatriation basis, (iii) 9,85,000 shares to Indian Mutual Funds, (iv) 1,33,000 shares to Indian Financial Institution.
- Out of the balance 26,50,000 shares, 7,800 shares issued to employees (only 6,200 shares taken up). Balance 26,42,200 shares along with 1,600 shares not taken up by employees issued to the public.
-The Company Recommended a dividend @ 9%.
-The Company has recommended final dividend of 9% (Re 0.90 per share), in addition to the interim dividend of 12% (Rs 1.20 per share).
-The Company designated Email ID of the grievance redressal division is exclusively for the purpose of registering complaints by investors:firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 -Twentyfirst Century Management Services change of Registered office from 158, I Floor Eldams Road, Alwarpet, Chennai- 600018 to 67, Door No. G-3, Eldams Road, Alwarpet, Chennai - 600018.
Date Sources:Live BSE and NSE Quotes Service: TickerPlant | Corporate Data, F&O Data & Historical price volume data: Dion Global Solutions Ltd.
BSE Quotes and Sensex are real-time and licensed from the Bombay Stock Exchange. NSE Quotes and Nifty are also real time and licenced from National Stock Exchange. All times stamps are reflecting IST (Indian Standard Time).
Copyright © 2019 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service