As per the press release, the bank has tied up with Pine Labs to offer this facility across pan-India outlets of retailers such as Croma, Reliance Digital, My Jio Stores and Sangeetha Mobiles.
At these stores, customers can avail the ‘Cardless EMI’ facility to purchase electronics from brands like Carrier, Daikin, Dell, Godrej, Haier, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Oppo, Panasonic, Toshiba, Vivo, Whirlpool and MI. The Bank will add many more brands as well as retailers under this facility in near future.
How to check the eligibility
How to avail the Cardless EMI facility
Here are the steps to avail the ICICI Bank Cardless EMI facility:
- Select product at store > Mention willingness to avail ‘Cardless EMI’ to store representative
- Enter the registered mobile number on the PoS terminal > Enter PAN> Receive OTP > Enter OTP on PoS terminal
- Transaction gets approved at this stage instantly.
- No-cost EMI without using a card: Customers get no-cost EMI without using cards
- No processing fee: The Bank doesn’t charge any processing fee for this facility
- Digital process: The process is completely digital, contactless and secure
- Wide transaction limit: Customers can get pre-approved limit for purchases from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh
- Flexible tenures: Customers can select tenures of their choice from three to 15 months