Realty hot spot series: A premium Gurugram locality with high-end apartment complexes, offices
This locality has premium homes and is well-connected to key employment hubs of Gurugram. Proximity to offices of renowned companies such as Ernst & Young, American Express, Dell and Oracle is one of the main draws of this Gurugram locality.
Properties here are priced between Rs 6,300 per sq. ft and Rs 17,700 per sq. ft. A 3-BHK (2,080 sq. ft) is priced at an average of Rs 2.59 crore and a 5-BHK (5,420 sq ft) costs an average of Rs 8.21 crore.
Golf Course Road is 16 kms away from the airport, and 13 kms from the nearest railway station.
Rs 6,300-17,700 per sq ft
Airport: 16 km
Railway station: 13 km
NH-48: 7 km
Grocery Stores 20+
Petrol Pumps 15+
- High-end micro-market having proximity with key office hubs of Cyber City and Sohna Road
- Boasts offices of renowned companies such as Ernst & Young, American Express, Dell, Oracle, etc
- Well-established area with adequate schools, hospitals, restaurants and shopping malls
- Key malls situated here include DT Mega Mall, South Point Mall, MGF Megacity Mall, Central Plaza Mall
- Good connectivity through Golf Course Extension Road, NH-48, Sohna Road & Rapid Metro network
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)