Trade setup: Nifty needs to stay above 10,180-10,250 to stabilise The levels of 10,310 and 10,345 will act as resistance levels on the upside on Tuesday.
- Tech view: Nifty50 forms strong bearish candle
- Podcast: When will market sentiment improve?
- EMs look greatly cheaper than developed markets: Morningstar"In India, investors have continued to benefit from increased choice and lower expenses."
- How to analyse a software products company?
- After Market: 225 stocks hit 52-week lows on BSE
- BofAML recommending gold as safe haven option and value playA negative view on dollar & large short positions in gold futures are reasons behind the call.
- गोल्ड रेट टुडे: हाजिर बाजार में सोने-चांदी की कीमतों में गिरावट
- Traders’ Diary: Limit your leveraged positions
- Option band shows Nifty50 may hit 10,200 level
- IL&FS revival plan may include stake sales
- Affle India, three others get Sebi nod for IPO
- Top hedge fund goes shopping post selloff
- Asian Paints Q2 profit falls 14% to Rs 493 crore
- SBI plans to raise up to Rs 25,000 crore in FY19
- Crisil downgrades SpiceJet's loan facilities
- Why Morgan Stanley is upbeat on large banks
- 12 stks that may deliver decent gains over 3 wks
- Rupee skids 24 paise to 73.56 against dollar
- Re's top forecaster says unit may hit 76.50 mark
- 10 stocks from this sector rose 70% in 34 days
- Smallcap Hunters: Discovering hidden gems
The stock corrections have mostly been sharp and sudden.
Wherever there is growth, the market is bound to pay a premium.
Analysts point out that banking and automobile sectors received severe battering last month.
Out of 416 open-ended, onshore equity funds, 401 have lost money this year.
Gold is likely to reclaim $1,330 an ounce mark on Commex and Rs 33,500 on MCX.
Shares of Tata Sponge and MM Forging plunged 20 per cent and 10 per cent so far in 2018.
The scrip has already surged 1,000 per cent in five years – mainly in last 18 months.
One of the important point is the need to invest at regular intervals.
General elections in India are due in April-May 2019 to constitute the 17th Lok Sabha.
Latest Market Stories
Mkt. Cap (%chg)
economic_times Sentifi Trending Stocks in News & Social Media
Recos for your stock